Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Air Force Scares The People

Air Force One made a flight over New York yesterday. In fact the flight was fairly low. It was done as a photo opportunity with two fighter jets in tow. The people of Manhattan who saw this, decided to leave the buildings thinking of 911. How concerned would you be if you saw this?

Is this a case of government gone amok? When does a federal agency have the right to violate regulations or law? I tend to look for this type of thing and maybe that is why I question the government when they do something that is not right. Some say this is going off the deep end, but where do you draw the line? If no one ever questions the government, then the line is always moving, taking more of our rights.

Was this bad judgment, yes? Will those who made the bad judgment face any type of penalty, no?

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Bob G. said...

Bill:
Stay-at-home moms worth $100K????

Sign ME the hell up, ASAP!
Hell, sign the WIFE up too!

Oh, wait...do I HAVE to bear a child?
I don't want to become another pregnant man...that's too bizarre to consider.
I think that price is WAY overestimated (imho).

I do the laundry, gardening , basic car repair, home improvements/fixes, grocery shopping, provide a "security service", handle the trash and recycling, and sundry other things that don't come directly to mind...
And I don't get ANYTHING near that ammount
(but I WOULD take a mere $50K on a dare)

Nice post, Bill.

B.G.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



NBC-33 Debate poll results from 2002