Friday, September 08, 2006

I will be changing some of my previous posts

I met with the Superindendent, Demographer and others last night for nearly three hours. The demographer Jerry McKibben is a very personable individual. He came across as hones, very open and excited to be talking about what he does for a living. He explained his methodolgy and why the enrollment values in three seprated locations for specified past years were different.

Though I personally would have placed a note on the individual pages containing the tables noting the differences, this does not mean that it is wrong to do so. I have not had a chance to look at the hard copy results, but I was told it explains why they are different.

I also was provided many answers to questions. Due to timing, I have not had an opportunity to correct and add to some of my previous posts. I intend to do so in the near future.

Information in previous posts concerning NACS and the remonstrative will be up dated. I believe it will take me a day to reconcile and present my analysis. Thank you for your patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



NBC-33 Debate poll results from 2002