Friday, June 30, 2006

Indiana Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Streets and Highways:

I went to the Allen County Library down town and tried to find the Indiana Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Streets and Highways: signs, markings, and traffic signals. I could not find it and neither could the staff.

At one time there were two copies and now there are none. The State library may have a copy of this. I was hoping to be able to put this to rest quickly, but it is proving just as hard to find a copy as before. I will up date what I find when and if I find it.

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I found a link that might help you.

http://www.in.gov/dot/div/contracts/design/mutcd/mutcd.html

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger William Larsen said...

Thanks for the link. I down loaded the files only to find a general statement. I did not see any table or formula. It appears the time is set by the person doing the calculation, but what the time interval for a yellow light duration is, is most likely not repeatable between different lights.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



NBC-33 Debate poll results from 2002