Thursday, June 15, 2006

Local Editorials

Both the Journal Gazette and News Sentinel have had recent letters referencing negative comments about Mark Souder. The writers reference the Hayhurst campaign as being the instigators of these negative attacks.

I do not believe those writing negative editorials are under the influence or direction of Tom Hayhurst. Over the past four years the number of people I hear making negative comments about Mark Souder have increased dramatically. Last Monday waiting in the checkout at the grocery store I was speaking with my daughter about the recent VA letter I got informing me my data was stolen and the potential ramifications. I was upset. Here we have an identified problem more than twenty years old and congress has done nothing to address the root cause. A lady behind me apparently overheard me and made some negative comments about Souder not having to worry about his data being lost since he was a conscientious objector.

The people writing these negative editorials are most likely democrats who do not like Souder. To insinuate Hayhurst has any control over what these people write is ludicrous. If they like Souder, then they should write positive things about him, if they can find any.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger LP Mike Sylvester said...

I could not agree more.

If they like Souder they should write letters and support him with specific things he has done in the last 12 years they agree with...

Mike Sylvester

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



NBC-33 Debate poll results from 2002