Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Thanks to all you helped

I want to thank all those who helped me in my bid for City Council at Large. It was a learning experience for me. I think we made a difference in some of the issues and the way other candidates responded. It appeared to me that both Democrats and Republicans attempted to associate with some of the Liberation positions.

It is a tough nut to crack when a large fraction of voters from both parties vote straight party. This locks up nearly half of all votes. The remaining votes get distributed more randomly.

It is, I think a sad fact of politics that voters tend to think their candidate is ok while everyone else’s are not. Both the JG and News Sentinel identified a poll that presented voters opinions on issues. Based on how voters replied to the poll, shows a discontinuity between what the believed and how they voted. They were against Harrison Square and high property taxes, elected those candidates that support both.

Thanks for your help and I would like your support for my bid for Indiana’s 3rd district U.S. Representative seat in 2008.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger John B. Kalb said...

Bill - You have mine. Let me know when and how I can help you in the primary. John B. Kalb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



NBC-33 Debate poll results from 2002