Sunday, July 06, 2008

William Larsen for US Representative

I am officially on the November ballot for Indiana's 3rd District US Representative Seat. I was beginning to wonder if there was anyone at the Indiana Election Division. I called several times to make sure I had filed the correct papers, each time getting an answering machine. It took two weeks to get a response. Then when I filed the papers I waited a bit and then called, again getting an answering machine. Last week I was notified that the state did have my papers that they were filed correctly and as of June 23, 2008 at 2:26 pm I am on the ballot.

This November the voters will have three choices for US Representative.

Please check out my issues.

If you have any questions or would like to help with my campaigne, you can contact me at repealss@juno.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



NBC-33 Debate poll results from 2002