Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Journal Gazette - Tracy Warner, Editor

In the past two primaries, the Journal Gazette has sent me a letter requesting an interview. In past I have met with Tracy Warner and answered his questions. This year I have not received an invitation but I have heard that the Journal Gazette has interviewed the other Candidates for Indiana's 3rd U.S. Representative.

In the past I have presented my issues in writing so that there was no misunderstanding where I stood on issues from Abortion to Terrorism, but I always was referred to as a one-issue candidate. I guess the Journal Gazette considers my issues and campaign a waste of paper and ink. With your support I hope to prove them wrong in 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



NBC-33 Debate poll results from 2002