Saturday, April 15, 2006

Numerous Surveys

There are many more papers asking Candidates for U.S. Representative questions than ever before. In the past it was just the News Sentinel and Journal Gazette. This year The Goshen News, Albion, The Elkhart Truth, Indianapolis Star and Noblesville Courier have all asked me to fill out questionnaires. I believe this will help get my message to even more people than in the past.

The Journal Gazette however has not asked me any questions nor asked to interview me.

The News Sentinel has posted each candidates response on their website.

William Larsen

Tom Hayhurst


Mark Souder

1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Tracy Warner had some nice things to say about you this morning...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



NBC-33 Debate poll results from 2002